CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekends with Joel and the Girls

Here are a couple pictures from the past couple weekends...Enjoy!!

We started registering...I made the mistake of giving Joel the gun (let's just say that we have a bag of almonds and a snickers bar on our registry). It was so much fun!


Also we went to our first movie together. I know, I know...you think I am kidding, right? I mean we have been together for 9 months, getting married in 4, and yes, we went to our first movie this weekend. We, of course, had to take pictures to document this wonderful occasion and breakthrough in our relationship... P.S. Never eat an entire tub of large popcorn at the movies (even if you are sharing it) because you will get sick, I promise!




I couldn't resist watching tv with the Simpsons!


Also this weekend, I went to a Bachelorette/Lingerie Shower for one of my sorority pledge sisters. It was so good to finally see everyone again.

The beautiful "Sisters of Joy"

Fall 2002 - Me, Ann, Autumn, Lindsay

One of my beautiful bridesmaids, Lacey






2 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

That was seriously your first movie together??? CRAZY! So which movie was good enough to make it for that special occasion?

Ashley and Joel said...

Knocked Up...funny, but the whole time I was like no more "f-words". We were just bored on Saturday after we picked out the tuxes for the wedding.