CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

A Picture Story About Me

Ok, so I saw this on Cristin's blog and I am bored so I decided to do it, too. Here are the rules (which I broke a little seeing that I was born, grew up, and still live in Huntsville): Put the answer to the question in Google Image search function, and you have to use the FIRST image that comes up--you can't use quotation marks when you search:

The City and State where you were born: Huntsville, AL


The City and State that you grew up in...where you consider "home":

New Market, AL

Well, it is pretty small, but they could have at least shown a picture of the mountains :)

The City and State where you currently live: Huntsville, AL
Your first and last name: Ashley Brewer

That's interesting... This picture must have been made in the summertime :)

Your Grandmother's name: Monty Kilpatrick

Well that is not her!! I am beginning to have questions about my family??

Your favorite food: Chocolate


I really want to eat that right now... (mama, can we have one of these at the wedding??)

Your preferred drink: Sweet Tea



Favorite Smell: a clean house

You think she will come clean my house. Who cleans in a dress and stilettos??

Favorite Song: When you say nothing at all


Hmm...well that is not Alison Krauss...

Place you have lived: Nashville, TN


My home away from home.

Place you work: Anglin Reichmann Snellgrove & Armstrong, PC


Well, that is one of my partners. He's the man who gives me my paycheck.

Your other half: Joel Essner


Honey, you have really changed...

Place you want to visit: Cancun


I'll be there in 4 and a half months! I can't wait :)







1 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

The comment about the summer time is too funny! Hope you're doing good! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!