CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Nothing to do, but oh so busy!!

This was the first weekend that Joel and I actually had NOTHING that we HAD to do. I can't begin to tell you how nice and relaxed it was. Friday night we went to my parents house for a "Father's Day Grill Out" and Sunday we did the same out Joel's parent's house. I love seeing our familes interact and spend time with each other.

Saturday was a pretty full, but fun day. I had to go meet with the caterer for the wedding and got to eat way too many chocolate things on Saturday morning. I can't believe that in 16 weeks the day that I have waited and planned for my whole life will be here... I then went to meet up with Joel and we finished up registering. Saturday night was the best! My parents gave me Dierks Bentley and Heartland concert tickets for an early birthday present. Joel and I got to the aresenal at like 5:30 for the concert. It did not even start until 8:00...so yes we looked like groupies. We always have so much fun together. We both have a huge problem when it comes to being in big crowds...PEOPLE WATCHING!! We sat there during our "free time" and just watched people. Of course we didn't make fun of anyone...well maybe the guy with the cut off long sleeve shirt, chains, and the hairy chest AND the woman who kept pointing at the stage like Dierks was singing to her.

Well, I guess that is it. Oh, this past week I went for my first fitting for my dress. And it fit!! I was so excited, because when we ordered it, the lady ordered me a size smaller than I had tried on. So it made me really nervous...but nevertheless it fits and now I can go eat as much of my birthday cake as I want!!

2 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

This is such an exciting time for yall. I must admit that I'm a little jealous. There is truly just something special about the engagement process even besides all of the wedding planning. It's just so much fun to think of what is to come. But married life is also a blast too! Yall just seem so happy together :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you opened your blog up where I can leave comments without having a blog!