CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

50 (or more) RANDOM things about me


  1. I can’t wait to be married to Joel (it won’t be long now). He is also my very best friend.
  2. I hate waking up in the morning. I have 2 alarms and I hit the snooze on both of them at least twice.
  3. I love to take pictures and to have pictures taken of me.
  4. I have to have a Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke every morning or I feel that I can’t function.
  5. I bite my nails, even when they are fake - terrible habit but can't stop
  6. I have been blessed to have the greatest parents who have always loved and supported me no matter what.
  7. I am currently planning the wedding that I have dreamed of since I was a kid.
  8. I can’t wait to have kids.
  9. I sometimes miss my Lipscomb days…Delta Sigma, late night talks in Elam, and Royal Arms.
  10. I am very high maintenance and it takes me way too long to get ready. Joel does not understand what I am doing in there that takes so long!
  11. I see people from high school and they can’t believe that I grew up to be an accountant…so unexpected.
  12. Chocolate is my weakness
  13. I don't like to read but wish I did
  14. I have to make plans ahead of time. I hate making last minute plans. It stresses me out.
  15. I love pedicures & massages
  16. I never had braces
  17. I was a cheerleader for most of my middle and high school years.
  18. I broke my nose twice, both of my legs/ankles, and my collarbone during this time…you can’t tell me it’s not a sport. My brother never got hurt this many times playing football!
  19. My DVR causes me to watch way too much TV
  20. I look forward to Bonco every month and am so sad when I miss it
  21. I am an true southern girl...I love sweet tea and turnip greens
  22. I love Alabama football (help me convert Joel).
  23. I sing very loud in the car when I am by myself
  24. In case you forgot, I will be married in 15 weeks!!
  25. I love to laugh
  26. I have OCD when it comes to locking the door, car, turning lights off, shuting the garage door. I have actually sent people over to my house once I was at work to check it for me.
  27. I am clumsy....I run into everything
  28. I don't like surprises, unless I don’t expect them…then I love them.
  29. Lipscomb was one of the greatest experiences of my life
  30. I have rarely watched a whole movie. For some reason I ALWAYS fall asleep during them. Sometime I have not even made it past the previews.
  31. I hate coffee, but I love White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks
  32. I am a sun goddess - I know it is bad but I can't help it
  33. I love to have family and friends over to my house
  34. I hope that someday I will be a good mother
  35. I think that I can be a huge dork….I am an accountant, what did you expect!!
  36. I can't imagine life without my mama. She is one of my best friends.
  37. I talk to my mama every day (more than once)
  38. I strive to be a good christian, wife-to-be, daughter, sister, and friend
  39. I have always gotten along better with people older than me
  40. I don't like to pray out loud in big groups
  41. I love to cook – but I hate cooking just for one person
  42. My life would not be complete without Joel. He truly completes me and makes me a better person. I am so glad that God placed him in my life.
  43. Christmas is my favorite holiday – I love to bake and go Christmas shopping with mama
  44. My birthday is a huge deal to me – I celebrate for at least a week (but that could change in the next couple years)
  45. I wish I could sing but I am terrible, but at least I try
  46. I would rather spend time with family than anyone else
  47. I am a home body
  48. Clutter gets on my nerves
  49. I save every card or letter that means something to me
  50. I have been to Baja, Mexico several times on mission trips and I can't wait until I can go back again.
  51. I don't like to exercise but I love how it makes me feel
  52. I love watching Joel work and do things around the house. He is such a hard worker and I know that he will take care of me!
  53. I have a 2 year old dachshund, Macie Mae, that is just like my child. Everyone thinks that I have spoiled her, but I disagree.
  54. My favorite movie is Father of the Bride. I could watch it over and over again.
  55. I love the beach
  56. I love to make others smile
  57. I don't like talking on the phone – but I always have my cell phone glued to my ear.
  58. I need to read my Bible more
  59. I love decorating
  60. I get scared REALLY easy - it is quite funny at times how easily I get scared. The other night I thought something was in my backyard. I called Daddy to come over only to find out that it was a SKUNK!!
  61. I love going to the river or the lake.
  62. I don’t love to go camping (why pretend that you don’t have a house with a perfectly good bed and bathroom?) BUT I go anyways because I know how much Joel loves it.
  63. I wish that I could see my brother more. I miss him when he is at school.
  64. I hardly ever leave the house without make-up on.
  65. I hate to go anywhere without my toenails painted. I feel so incomplete.
  66. I am a shopaholic. I love to go shopping for clothes, even when I do not need anything. I have decided that it is a problem when you have to keep buying hangers to hang it all in your closet. (I am going to have to get rid of some stuff before October, so Joel’s clothes will fit)
  67. I am still best friends with the same girl since I was 3. I love you Lindsey and I am so glad that we have been able to grow up together and raise our families together. (at least yours for now)
  68. I am still and always have been Daddy’s Little Girl.
  69. I am addicted to any kind of dating reality show…like the Bachelor.
  70. I would decorate my entire house in Pottery Barn stuff if it wasn’t so expensive.
  71. I love to watch HGTV and wish I could do things like that, but being an accountant I am NOT that creative.
  72. I have the cutest nephew-to-be. I can’t wait to officially be his aunt!
  73. I would love to be a stay-at-home mommy
  74. From the looks of it, I like to talk about myself way too much ( i guess I got a little carried away)

Have a good week!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all of them, but 72 was so sweet! Jay says hello! I have been teaching him Aunt Ashley already!

Cristin Claire said...

Ok, so first off.. what the heck is that picture from??? You are crazy! I actually knew most of these things about you. Gosh, I miss my little Ashley :)

Ashley and Joel said...

Ok, the picture is from the outhouse behind the old farmhouse at the Nashville Zoo. Joel and I thought it would be funny to take a picture there (well, I thought it was funny...he is not "Mr. I love pictures") I miss you too Cristin. I wish we could still meet up for our Wednesday night dinners!