CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

BREAKING NEWS...

Well, in case you were wondering...my hubby to be is now an official Alabama resident and is EMPLOYED!!! Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement. He got the call back from Huntsville Utilities last Thursday and he will start on Monday. This is such a blessing to our new family. In my opinion it is the PERFECT job for him. He will be the line clearance planner, basically the guy that drives around and tells you that that gorgeous 100 year old tree you have in your yard will have to be cut down becuase it hangs over a power line.

3 comments:

memphis belle said...

Yeah! Joel got a job! That's awesome.
-Leslie (a.k.a Stiff Arm).

Tell Joel I said Hey!

Cristin Claire said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! I'm really happy for yall! I know how scary job searching can be...

Sunny said...

Congrats on the job! Can't believe that you are a month away from the wedding! I'm so happy for the both of you.