CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



Daddy, thank you for always being there for me and supporting me in everything that I do. Thank you so much for the example you have been to me, not only the Christian example but also the father/husband example. I am so grateful for that it helped to show me exactly what I wanted in mate and I am so glad that I waited until I found just that. As much as I call you a "dirty old man" when you are around mama, I want you to know how much it means to me that you show her that you love her, even around us. Thank you for being such a hard worker and always providing for our family. You are the best daddy in the world...and I want you know that I will always be your little girl no matter how big I get or think I am. I love you!

1 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

Gosh, that was so sweet! Yall are so cute!!!!